Friday, February 20, 2009

oh my,,,, Oh My..... OH MY

So here I am way past the point of even being able to type coherantly (thank goodness for spell check), and I am all a flutter....

First tomorrow is another Yarn For Breakfast event, sure to be quite the gaggle of fiber fanatic, coffee connoisseurs, and all round GREAT People. Already we are scheduled for 27 or so, although we not all be there at the same time, as there is a fantastic member of our group who has opened her designer stash to us for 4hrs. Wants us all to have the opportunity to use fibers we wouldn't normally get our little paws on.

Then I am reading the Harlot's post tonight and the whole Sock thing just jumped out at me, as in this would be soooooooooooooooooooooo cool to attend. In fact my SP from SP10 is one of the desingers. I wonder if she still wears the Monkey Socks I knit for her.

Any way all of a sudden I have realized I am totally jazzed, but am now going to get less than my minimum hrs of required sleep. So I am off.

I promise updates on my BSJ, the Cross Over Scarf, Valentines Gifties from my Beloved, and the Meet Up events and so on. As I noted on my Facebook, it is the "so on" that gets me every time.

Tootles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That list of teachers for SS is positively exhilarating, isn't it?