Friday, March 24, 2006

Alrighty then....

Well, now that I have finally gotten my settings so that my blog looks like a real person wrote it, now I will do a little catching up.

I am currently at my friend's house in Germany and will keep this short. Rachael has now taught me (in the process there of) to knit socks. So soon I will have photos of that too.

Today, Michael and Rick went to Media Markt and got me an MP3 player so I can listen to German books on disc. So hopefully it will help me with my German. I am really moving into the computer age.

We are off to go celebrate Michael's Birthday with Mexican food.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Be sure to post pictures of your trip to Germany! Hope you have a great visit.

Rachael said...

Yes do post some pictures . Did you finish your first sock?