Thursday, April 03, 2008

I'mmmmm Baaaaaacccckkkk!!

Hi All. Yep, I did manage to make it through these past 3wks and live to tell about it.

I have just returned from my trip to see Rachael, Viv, and Susan in Germany. Many, many adventures there.... (oh boy were there - those stories to follow after I have dug out from under the house, laundry and yarn)

Yep, I bought yarn. You know, even with an absolutely obscene exchange rate, I can still get a heck of alot more yarn in Europe for the equivalent of $100 than I can here in the States. That is as long as we are not talking Red Heart, or No Name yarn. Yes, I am a bit of a snob. I know what I don't like, and so most (not all) of the really cheap stuff, does not really excite me.

Anyway, I am looking forward to regaling you with tales and photos, but first I must sleep. Since I arrived back in the country at 6:30 last evening, and was back working by 11:00pm. So now I am really messed up and need to sleep.

Catch you all soon, and hope Everyone is well, and knitting like fiends. :)

2 comments:

Romelda said...

She's Baaack!! Welcome home! Can not wait to hear all about the trip!! SLeep tight, Romelda

kasiaiscarly said...

Can't wait to see what you came back with :)

Thanks for the cograts, too :)