Thursday, March 05, 2009

Please don't ever let me....

....pick up another skein of super bulky baby yarn. This stuff was just a brute to deal with. The best part is IT IS DONE!!!!!!Just for a bit of reference, this is Megan's Blanket: both are kind of late, but in the Griset clan that is the norm (thank goodness).
The good thing is, these two are getting packed into Rick's suitcase and will be winging their way to their new owners tomorrow afternoon. I, on the other hand, will be having a nice, relatively quiet weekend on my own....woooo hoooo.

I am thinking knit, finish watching the movie The Fountain, knit, maybe park in front of Hulu and knit while watching some Highlander episodes, oh, and I guess I will feed the dogs, and work my scheduled shifts as well. :)

Soon there will be pics of my Flirty Tank that I have cast on. I hope it goes quickly as I really want to have something to wear in the warm weather that I have made. Plus I need to make the 2nd Bamboo Monkey, and maybe even try to work on my Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend (lace shawl started years ago).

OH and yes!!! We did have "snow" and it did stay for 2 days. I was in my glory. At this point I will take what I can get... beggars can't be choosers. :)

1 comment:

twinsetellen said...

We had snow today, and I wasn't nearly as tickled about it as you were about yours!