Thursday, November 16, 2006

A day OFF

Wow, what a concept. I have a whole day off today. Oh my!! What shall I do....hmmmmm??

Well, first there was sleeping in until 8am, then there was the 1st load of laundry, and then feed the dogs, and then feed me. Checked the computer and email, and will throw in the 2nd load here in a moment. I have some vacuuming to do, and a phone call to a very dear friend (to whom I have not spoken to in a while), and hopefully while on the phone I can do some holiday knitting.

Next day off will be next Wed when we will be on the road driving to Pennsylvania to visit my parents for Thanksgiving.

Have gotten a few rows of my knitted lace shawl done here and there. Still working on some holiday knitting gifts and trying to figure out what Christmas shopping I have already done, and who I still need things for. I can't believe it is already that time of the year.

This year has both gone terribly fast and exhaustingly slow at the same time. I guess that is what happens as we get older.

I hope everyone is well and that you are doing all the things you want to be doing.
Take Care

No comments: