Monday, November 13, 2006

Yes, I am still here....

I know, I know. It has been forever since I have taken the time to sit down and write here in my blog. As usual life seems to be taking over for me. With the holiday shopping season in full swing here, my hours at the store are mounting. My time here at home seems to be at a premium, and then there is time to spend with DH when he is home and the boys when they are here. My head spins at the thought of it sometimes.

I must admit I did get a little time to do some knitting on my shawl. When I am working on it, I really enjoy that bit of time. A little escape for me I guess you could say. Unfortunately then everything that 'needs' to be done closes in on me.

So the few hours that I have here at home this morning will be laundry, a bit of finance work on the computer, and hopefully a few rows on my shawl.

Hope all are doing well and I look forward to visiting your blogs.

No comments: