Sunday, October 28, 2007

Color Me Embarassed...

OK, I admit it.... my bad. My really great SP sent me an absolutely fantastic box, which I sent her a personal thank you, opened with the greatest of care and slowness, to savor all that was enclosed, and then.....

Well, life stepped in, and away we went. Now as I was looking over my blog (which yes, I wrote several days ago) I realized I had not publicly thanked my Wonderful SP!


I am so very sorry SP. I truly did not mean to neglect that part of my blogging. But I have some time right now, as I just got my company on their way, and finished taking a wallpaper border off the downstairs bathroom, and am just waiting for my Beloved to finish his work in the bathroom (replacing water faucets - all the way back to the wall).


Soooooooo with out further ado, here is my most wonderful package in all it's glory, and might I say THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH to my SP.


I must say I LOVE her concept of packaging - simple but elegant...
...the box was quite large, but everything was scattered throughout the packing peanuts...
...and the goodies are given in the Spirit of Knitting. Things that make you feel good and happy.

Pomegranite Green Tea, and a georgeous mug to have it in; Candied Ginger (which DH already has some culinary plans for); Peach, Apricot preserves made with Sautern wine; Herbal bath soaks; Dark Chocolate (in the large size); and a lovely Green Fig Soy candle; and last but not least a lovely notebook/journal (which I can see becoming a record book of sorts for my projects).

Again... I thank you for all your thoughtfulness and creativity and time. I hope your upstream is taking as good of care of you :)

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Lucky girl you- what a great box of treasure. Pomegranet tea sounds wild! miss you.