Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Yes, I have been very remiss...

...I have not been blogging as I would hope to be. Although I can say I have been knitting.

I have been making solid progress on my Emeral Isle Shawl, and hope (if the Knitting Goddess is in a good mood) to have it done within the next week or so.

That being said, I will again be on the road to Washington DC early tomorrow morning (o'dark hundred early :( -not my favorite) to work in the Coldwater Creek store in Fairfax. Truly there is a method to my madness. This too is part of the reason for my lack of blogging, as I have been in research mode. I am moving into an area that I have no experience in, and I want them to think I know what I am talking about. Job Descriptions and Proposals are a totally new venue for me, therefore it is taking significant amounts of brain space and energy to make it happen.

I will tell you all that I am totally looking forward to the visit of my Dear Friend Rachael next week. Since her boys are both on school trips for the week, and her husband continues to be deployed in the Congo.... she is coming here for a long awaited visit. I look forward to our time of just chilling out and doing whatever we darn well please for a week. Hence I am thinking I shall get a fair amount of knitting done, as well as some yarn shop crawling.

If I get the chance I will try to post some update pics as soon as possible. So sorry this is one of those boring non-pictorial blogs... but alas we all have to start reading "chapter books" sometime.

Take Care everyone :)

1 comment:

Rachael said...

See you SOON!!!!!!