Friday, December 03, 2010

It feels so good

to know that the kitchen floor is clean enough to run in socks on (although too cold right now). See our tiles are pretty much the same color as the dust and dirt here in AZ - which if you think about it, is a good thing. It will be tougher to tell how dirty the floor is, unless of course you decide to go barefoot, or in socks. My goal is: Thursdays will be clean the kit floor, hallway, laundry room, and main bathroom, floors day.

I think this morning they may be some oatmeal cookies going in the oven... we shall see.

Change of subject, this morning I sat on the window seat of what will eventually be our Master Bedroom and watched to most beautiful sunrise. For me this is pretty impressive, as sunrise tends not to be my time of the day. Now I just have to figure out how I can set up the room to stay in bed where it is nice and comfy cozy and still watch the sunrise. Hmmmmm

I shall take the camera with me the next time I venture over to that part of the house for a sunrise. This house is definitely even more than we imagined it to be. Continuing to find out all kinds of neat little things about it...some good, some... well a bit more challenging. :)

1 comment:

romelda McKee said...

oh it sounds so great . . pictures . . . please. I want to see what you are doing. I could see you slipsliding in your handknit socks across the kitchen floor . and singing ( in honor of the season ) Hallelujah!! This is so exciting! More please! WHat are these "challenges" you have discovered. Miss you much, Romelda