Sunday, July 02, 2006

Believe it or not...I am still here

Yes, I am still around, although life has been quite busy these days. Which leads me to why I am able to post today...I am on vacation!!! 4.5 days of nothing but hanging out at the campground 10miles from anything. So I figured this would be a good time to catch up on my blog.
I am still knitting, and working (at both CWC and my private duty nursing job), and trying to bring a bit of organization into my life. I have even gone so far as to bring some of my organizational tasks here on vacation. You see, when my computer had to be wiped out even though we saved my Needlework Organization software, I had unfortunately not backed up all my progress in someplace save-able. So now I have to start all over again. Some of the project diary parts I will have to come up with from memory. That will be tough.
Anyway, I think I am up for the challenge. I want to know what I have, and what I can maybe sell. I am positive there are things I will either never get to, or have no intention of getting to at this point. So I may as well try to get a bit of my investment back.
Since I am not a big writer, I will close this at this time, and will do my best to keep up a bit better in the future.

No comments: