Saturday, July 15, 2006

It Never Fails...

Been home from vacation for two weeks and have just today finally gotten some stuff done here around the house. A bit of cleaning and laundry and totally cleaned and rearranged our master bed room. Let me tell you it was sorely in need of cleaning and clearing out. I must admit though I did not make it into the closet. Maybe tomorrow with that. Tomorrow should be the vacuuming and cleaning of the rest of the house and then maybe a bit of fun stuff like going to the beach. We shall see

I must admit living near the beach (with in 15min drive) is not all it is cracked up to be. When you own a home and live and work in the area, when you finally have some free time, you have to do all the stuff that has to be done around the house instead of going off and having fun. I have decided it is better to visit the beach, you get a lot more enjoyment out of it.

DH and I are now ready to sit and relax a bit and have some dinner. I guess we shall pop in a DVD (maybe Buffy) and just veg a bit.

Catch you all later

No comments: