Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Yep there is another FO

I finally finished my 2nd sock in the Mini Monkey experiment. I love the way they came out, and they proved to me that I can make a pair of socks for me with just ONE skein of Lorna's Laces.

The only problem is, I made this pair about 6 rows too short for me. Granted if I had had my trusty little notebook with all my notes about making socks that fit ME, I would have made them the correct size for ME, but alas... someone is my circle of friends will have a lovely pair of mini monkey socks as a gift. So until I decide who, when, and once they have recieved them... there will be no picture.

Next I have Rachael's Wabenschal to complete and yes,,, Rick's sock #2. Although I am in quite the FO mode, so it should not be too difficult. After I wake up today I must go and get more reinforcing yarn for his socks. Then it will be on to his cardigan, and possibly fingerless gloves for him and for Matt.

There is a theme here... my Men seem to feel that I keep the house a titch to cold and so they need mitts to keep their fingers warm while computing or playing the piano. We shall see. I think the house is just fine, and if you are cold, put on a sweater and socks and life will be just fine.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Wow, you are being so productive! I wish I was. I finished one NRR recently and a pair of socks and one singe. But I worked on all of them for ages. Going to Ubach-Palenberg today and them to Neuss tomorrow. It's birthdays galore here. I hope it doesn't snow.

Anonymous said...

Hey... Monkeys in need of a good home? I am totally up for adopting them and loving them and feeding them, and showing them off to any and everyone.. including total strangers! (i have been known to try to impress folks at work with my monkeys.. alas, they are not knitters and really just nod and smile)

I wear a 7 1/2 btw, and hopefully I will be there at Paneras knit meet.