Friday, August 22, 2008

Just a quick pic update

Hey all!! I have heard from some of you that the pics are not visible in my last post... they are clear as day here on my computer, but now that Rick is back home (for 63hrs) I have absconded with the camera for a quick edit to my blog pics of the clogs.
Here they are in comparison to the pre knitted size as well:




















OK, so Blogger is being a total goober and won't let me put these just where I want them, and in the order I want them, so here they are and I have no more patience..... ha-frumph!!!

Oh BTW I am still working on my other Peaks n Valleys sock, but last night I had to frog a reasonable amount in that I realized I had only knit 1/2 of the heel flap and then proceeded to turn the heel and do the gussets. The sock just didn't look right and I couldn't figure out why. Suffice it to say, that I really should not be doing anything that requires counting while at Yarn for Supper :)

PS Having just posted this blog, blogger decided to post my pics right where I wanted them... go figure!

3 comments:

Mary in VA said...

That blogger is a fickle creature!

Hmmm, shrinking them also made them change feet!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this changing feet phenomenon has me worried. Other than that, the slippers are way cool.

Robin said...

I have one clog knit. Have just got to make myself knit the second one. They are soooo neat! Also, take care of that ankle!!