Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Finally Finished

Yep, I finally finished Rick's socks. Yaaaayy. It only took me 10months. Of course there were other projects in there as well. Christmas projects, socks for me, socks that ended up being for Mom, and of course "the lost BSJ".

Unfortunately the pics I took last night did not turn out well, and Rick wore the socks to work this morning. So I guess the pics will have to come after I wash them.

Now I need to finish Matt's felted clogs, and then I can make at least one of the Cross Over Scarves that I plan to do. Then I think it will be on to a Flirty Tank for Me for the summer, and also to finish my other Bamboo Monkey sock.

Other wise, I am finally finished with my cold. I am keeping up on my 50mpm commitment. Two weeks so far. I have been working more at the store than I thought I would, but I will take it while it is there. You never know when it is going to change.

Will post pics when i get them.

1 comment:

Mary in VA said...

I can't wait to see what these cross over scarves are!