Sunday, July 22, 2007

I've Made Nice w/ My Lace Knitting

So after one last attempt (and no further Nutella bread, I might add), I did get that one row to work, and was able to do 2 more rows, before I needed to stop and do laundry, get on the treadmill, and make luch.

Here is EI, (plus Misty's head) thus far:
Here is the pic of the sock I am knitting from the Blue Face Leicester yarn my Wonderful SP - CJ hand dyed and sent me during SP 10.


She has her own Etsy shop as well. Which can be found by checking out her blog in my side bar called "The Jolly Ewe".
Silly me, I was trying to save paper and only copied what I needed of the free pattern that I decided to use, EXCEPT - I forgot to get the NAME of the pattern. Will work on that soon, but not today. Hope you like how the pattern looks, it took a bit of fussing to find just the right pattern for this yarn, but I think I nailed it on the head.

So I am off to go continue to make nice with my Lace Shawl, the laundry, and what ever other little bits still need to be done on this lovely Sunday afternoon.
P.S. CJ, you made SP10 so nice for me, I have decided to try it again with SP11. I hope all is well with you guys out there, sorry we couldn't put it together to meet during my short stay in CA. Maybe next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is it about knitting lace that is so satisfying and so darned frustrating at the same time? You seem to have found your lace mojo and your EI looks fab.

thanks for showing my yarn in progress. I always like to see everyone's projects, it helps me know what works and what doesn't. I like the pattern you have chosen, it looks perfect! Love the little self striping thing going on there.

Let me know if when you come to cali again, I would love to meet up and do some knitting.