Tuesday, July 03, 2007

While the camera is recharging....

....Let me share with you a couple pics I was able to get off the camera before it said "no more"

First there is graduation (yes finally here are the promised pics from a few weeks ago).
First we have Josh and his brothers Rich (right) and Matt (left). Rich is currently on an archeological dig near Jerusalem - at last email he had been swimming in the Dead Sea, and still thoroughly enjoying digging every day. Matt is currently enrolled in the summer intensive arts program through Woodside HS (where they have all gone to hs).
Next we have Josh and Rick and I

Finally we have Josh and my parents - who came down from PA to see him graduate just 2 days after their other grandson graduated. They now officially have 5 grandchildren in college (with only 3 more to go)

It has been a tough year for Josh, but now he is finally on his way. The next step is off to George Mason University in the fall to major in International Government / Global Affairs.
I promise as soon as the camera recharges its battery I will post pics of the Monkey socks I sent to my SP, and even a pic of the newly started Lace Shawl.


No comments: