Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Progress Pics....Finally

Yes, it took me forever to finally do these, but here they are.

First we have the completed, yes I said completed baby sweater for my great nephew Nicholas. My dear friend Romelda helped me figure out what to do for the fastenings, and I love the way it turned out.

Next in line we have the aformentioned Lace project. No, it really is not a circular shawl, but it is currently at a spot where both needles are involved, and since it takes approx 20min to knit a row I decided to just go ahead and take the pic. I must admit I am happy with the way it is turning out and am looking forward to finishing it. Good thing I have some travel time coming up in the near future.
Here we have the previously pictured BFL (in colorway Neopolitan) socks. I have not made much progress, since I have been spending lots of time on the above project. I think these are going to be some pretty neat socks and am looking forward to keeping them for myself.
....and finally - last but certainly not least The Monkey KAL socks. This the pair I decided to try to knit from one skein of Lorna's Laces. The plan is they will be, as Hope called them, Mini Monkey's done my way.
I do hope all is well with everyone, and that the summer knitting is going great. Life has been quite busy and will continue as such until we get the older 2 off to college, and settle in to our Fall routine. At that point the next Big Project will get under-way...Rick's Cardigan. Oh Boy!

Catch you all soon

2 comments:

Romelda said...

Thanks for the credit . . I can't wait to do mine!

erinkristi said...

What is that stretchy webbing you put around your yarn? What a fantastic idea! I definitely have to get some of that.

Erin