Sunday, August 05, 2007

Wheeeeeeeee!!!!!

Yep!! I got my invite to Ravelry and I am very excited, a bit over-whelmed, and definitely almost bummed.
The first two comments I am sure any of you who have made your way on to the site can identify with... the third comment is related to the fact that I have worked all weekend, will work Mon, Tues, Wed, and then my Private Duty Job Wed Night (10p-7a) and then we leave for vaction to PA as soon as I get home Thurs morning until Monday evening. Then upon returning to VA Beach with the boys and dogs in tow, we do a quick turn around and Rick and I will be leaving for Phoenix on Tues. It was originally suppose to be related to a court date but that has now been settled out of court and so it will now be a vacation for us to visit friends and places we have not been to in a while.

So, needless to say, I won't have much time to really play at Ravelry until after vacation... :( but alas, all things for a reason.

I am making good progress on my Lace Shawl and will try to post one more set of pics before I go. I finished one BFL sock, and am just about to start the heel flap on my Mini Monkey's.

Hope everyone is doing well and I look forward posting after vacation.
Tootles

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SQUEE for ravelry invite.....boooo for you having to work so hard and not getting to play with it. Let me know what your screen name is gonna be so I can add you to my friends.

Queue said...

The waiting part is definitely a bummer . . . but the great time sucker will be waiting for your return!

Rachael said...

Hi,
Were back home , school started and I am almost alive again. Michael is here until tuesday morning. Then I will have to do a BIG house clean- yuck! Hopefully after that we can settle down to "normal" for at least a few weeks.