Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Oh Dear not another online yarn site.....

Well, this is what I get for sitting at the computer instead of sitting and knitting. I came across another really nice online yarn store. The Loopy Ewe . What I really like about them is they still carry Inox sock needles and in the odd sizes (2.25mm and 2.75mm), as well as they have these sizes in 6" needles. While I totally realize that I am still quite the Newbie to sock knitting and such, I have already decided that I really only like 6"needles. Mainly because I can handle them comfortably.

So if you would like to go and check them out, please feel free to do so. If you register on their site, not neccesarily buy, but just register they give me some credit as well.

I plan to have some pics later today to post. Almost done with Einstein's right sleeve and have made more progress on Rick's sock.

See you all later.

No comments: