Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I'm Back (says the little voice)

Yes, my voice is finally pretty much back. It has only taken 10days!!! I still have a bit of a cough, but for the most part am feeling more like me these days. I actually had a phone coversation this morning. A very important one, and could be heard as well - not just squeaks and raspy sounds.

I have decided that I am now officially done with being sick for 2007. That means the rest of the year is to be a healthy one for me. Including getting back on track with my food habits and exercise. I must admit the exercise is a habit I have yet to create. I am thinking I will get back on the treadmill and find some good books to read. That seemed to work for me previously, plus I actually got some reading time in. Although I must say it will probably not get started until Thurs. as tomorrow is my very early work day (must be out of the house by no later than 0630) and won't get home until 4:30.

This is just a short little update and hopefully soon I will get some pictures into this dreary little blog.

No comments: