Monday, January 01, 2007

Welcome a new year of possibilities

Here it is, a new year of possibilities before us. A chance to make some improvements in my time management skills, my decluttering efforts, and my hand crafting projects.

I don't think I am going to call this my resolutions, just things I hope to acheive. Knowing full well, I must keep up a pretty steady work schedule due to financial issues out of our control, I must work to make the rest of my life what I want it to be.

So what is it that I hope to achieve?
1. Finish Dad's Christmas Socks
2. Finish Mom's Christmas Socks
3. Finish my first attempt at lace knitting in the form of a shawl
4. Start and complete an Einstein Coat
5. Declutter my relatively large home
6. Organize and sell off some of my Counted Cross Stitch Stash

I think this is a pretty good start for my year. I hope to keep up on my blogging somewhat regularly and maybe even get proficient at posting pic to help show my progress.

Here's wishing you all the very best for the coming year

No comments: